Monday, February 18, 2008
And really, today was a sucky day. D:
Actually dun intend to attend school, but dearest told me to.
I really couldn't complete revising my ss and history.
Amaths, i decided to give up already.
It's really killing me.
_|_ amaths luh. -.-
Morning, morning-called dearest as usual.
He did pick up the phone luh.
And i thought he woke up already.
But when i was about to go out,
msg-ed him and he said that he had not prepared finish while i'm reaching school in a few mins time.
Ok, nvr mind.
Thought that he won't arrive too late.
But guess wad?
He reached school very late luh.
And we had already assemble in the parade square.
I was sitting alone at the canteen until around 7.20 when hz arrived.
But nvr mind.
At least i have my ss tb to accompany me.
Got back physics quiz during physics lesson.
And i only got 1/10.
Super malu.
Blahblahblah.
Amaths test, and yes.
I'm going to flunk with a big zero i guess.
I told you already.
Amaths is fatal, but maybe to me only. {:
Ss and history.
The same.
Wrote very short please.
And i had so much time that i could lie on the table and play with my fingernails. X:
After papers, headed to rp with hz, dearest, wk and tc.
Had kfc. :D
Went home straight after that.
Walked to busstop with dearest, hz and tc.
Hz went back first while dearest and tc accompanied me for my bus to arrive. {:
Physics test on waves and sound tmr.
My lee told us that if we did concentrate on his teaching and study alot for this test, we could get 25marks.
Btw it's not over 30 ok.
It's 50. -.-
8pm now and i still had to rush through my ss project.
Guess i won't have any time to study my physics anymore.
School sucks, test sucks.
I dun wan o'level please. D:
Me♥You.