Friday, May 23, 2008
Oh hello readers.
I'm back finally. :D
School was fine this week.
I only rmb we have a good chase during recess at one of the days.
Team up with lynn against nat & hz and we took nat's wallet.
Hide in the toilets, ran and blah blah blah.
We were considered won?
Muahaha. :D
Andand, chinese mock exams everyday, except for today.
Yah, that's all i could rmb.
Oh, my dad gave me 12dollars for my fbt shorts and i order from nat already!
Yay yay yay!
I love my dad! :D
I really hate people giving empty promises.
Dun promise if you cant keep it.
Like wad i've told you, i've got so many questions in my mind now.
But i'm not gonna ask you cos i'm sure other than "no, it's not true" you've got nothing more to say.
How i wish that i could rewind back the time, to where we jus begin.
Cos that's the only time i feel so blissful to have you by my side, tolerating my unreasonable demands.
But sadly, it's not like that anymore.
I'm getting more and more tired of your attitude.
Real tired.
Me♥You.